We bring you a super simple way to make a permanent straightening at home and with natural ingredients. The process is a little rigorous, because the only way to get a good smoothing with natural ingredients is the CONSTANCE. So say goodbye to the odious beauty treatment chemists. Keep in mind that these home remedies will not serve girls with very unruly hair.
WATER OF BRANCHES OF APIO
You need 4 branches of celery and remove the leaves.
* Blend the celery leaves in half a glass of water.
* Place the mixture in the refrigerator for a whole day.
* The next day soak your scalp with water and massage your hair for about 10 minutes.
* Then, you just have to wash your hair with your usual shampoo.
Use this treatment 2 months in a row, you will see how the hydration of your mane changes radically helping it to remain smooth without using the iron.
This recipe is the simplest and it will take about 5 minutes to complete it.
* Mix 2 tablespoons of grape oil with 2 olive oil.
* Put in the microwave oven for a few seconds so that the mixture melts, without letting it boil.
* Now, apply it on your warm hair.
* Use a plastic cap and leave for about 15 minutes.
* Rinse as usual and let your hair dry.
This recipe is also very easy to make, you will get a perfect permanent straightening in a few days.
* Mix 1/2 cup of coconut oil, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 banana and 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
* Apply it to your hair with a circular massage.
* Use a bathing cap to cover your hair and a warm towel on top; Leave for 2 hours.
* Rinse your hair as usual, finally you just have to let it dry naturally.